[Elfsea] Persona Work Day

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:15:22 PST 2003

All couples experiance "hiccups" in their marriage at one time or another.
The thing that you have going is that you both really love each other and
you understand that you did something wrong and are trying to make amends.

My grandfather told me something a long time ago...remember to tell the one
you love that you love them (even when you are really P.O.ed at them)
because you might not get that chance in the future. When my parents had a
really bad time quite a few years ago and my dad packed a bag to leave, he
told my mom that he loved her as he walked out the door. (Yes, they are stll
married)

My prayers are with both of you
Maria