[Elfsea] Springfaire discussion at Business Meeting tonight

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Mon Mar 3 13:21:13 PST 2003

Just had a thought about this (though probably Their Excellencies and the
Seneschal have already decided on what to do).

I would suggest doing the business of the business meeting first, the
discussion on Springfaire.  What I suggest is that everyone be given 1 to 2
minutes to express their opinion and that everyone there be called on in
turn (in whatever manner they wish).  That way, the discussion won't last
forever and everyone gets their say.

Just a thought.

Ceatta