[Elfsea] Fighter Pracitce Sunday

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:20:16 PST 2003

Greetings to the list,

While many of our fellow citizens are heading off to battle the Trimarians,
some of us will be staying behind to protect our dear homeland.  I would ask
those remaining to let me know who, if any, of those who remain will be
showing up at fighter practice at Veteran's Park Sunday?  Please post to the
Elfsea list.

I would also extend the invitiation to those in Steppes and all surrounding
groups for their fighters to reply to this missive as well.  The more the
merrier.

Thank you,

Sir Romanius

*Please forward this e-mail to all local groups*