[Elfsea] Rapier Duels at Springfaire

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 07:29:06 PST 2003

While the Barons away the Duelist will play!

Since our beloved Baron Daniel is going to be off playing Attila and having
folks try to tame him, the more barbaric side of Rapier has surfaced and a
dueling field has apeared in Elfsea! Sometine in the morning Inspection will
begin after inspection Participants will need to sign in with the
proprietess of the field (who may or may not be bribable) to recieve their
dueling tokens. Fighters choose their own fights, they decide how much the
fights are worth. The Person with the most tokens at the end of the day
wins! _You need not be a fighter to praticipate_  You can get tokens and pay
a fighter to defend your insulted honor (or to insult some one elses if your
daring)! Of course there may be blades for hire, loan sharks and other
unsavory types around who have extra tokens. Prizes will be given for the
over all winner, and the best and worst reason/challenge for a duel.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius of the Bells
Elfsea Rapier Marshal (now open for bids)
Let me be your Pampered Chef Consultant!
For more information about our products,
Scheduling a Show or to learn more about exciting
job opportunities e-mail me at dmriney at earthlink.net
or visit www.pamperedchef.com