[Elfsea] Cookout at Fighter Practice Sunday!

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 08:19:04 PST 2003

Hi all!

I'm interested in hosting a Cookout at fighter
practice this Sunday. Come on out, bring some food and
non-alcoholic drinks to share and we'll have some fun
telling war stories and catching up with our friends.
I'll bring my grill for everyone to use and some
bratwurst! We'll start at regular fighter practice
time, 2:00.

Let's just have some fun!!!! Who wants to participate?

Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com