[Elfsea] Southern Stepps Night.

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 17:55:29 PST 2003

Southern Steppes Night time has come around again. If you have not been to
one yet your are missing a fun time. We will meet Wed. 6:30- 7pm.  Remember
it is a school night.
I have seen a post that there is a need for scrolls.

So I am encourageing all to
bring  paint,
bring scrolls,
bring food and drink.

I would like to get out about 5-6 scrolls to take to springfair. If you have
any at home and can't go to springfair I will be glad to take them. Also
there will be a youth tourney at Spring Fair so if your child needs to
practice  we can do that as well.

I 20 to 67 S

67 S to hwy 287 (turn left under the bridge toward Midlothian not Arlington)

287 to 9th St./663 (turn right) (Between the RR tracts and the Eckards)

You will drive for a while. Past the High School. Past the Bible Church. Past
Mt. Peak Elem.  and when you have T'ed/ Dead End Turn Right

9th St./663  To 875 (turn Right)

875 to Second Right Vista View (turn Right)

Drive to the top of the hill. I am right in front of you. The Two Story house

1361 Vista Ridge
Midlothian,Tx

972-723-5126

We are not on a Mapsco or Mapquest