[Elfsea] Springfaire

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:47:54 PST 2003

Hola!

(Sigh) I am having a very dificult time sitting on my hands!

However, I promised Phellippe that the next tournament event (Springfaire)
that we attend that I will not do anything but have fun....I'm afraid that
if I volunteer for anything, tat their will be a divorce in the house! ;-)

I will admit that I'm not too keen on the site (Tanglewood). I'm worried
about the problems that we discussed in the past about this site when it
concerns downpours. The owner himself told me at our first Springfaire there
that one of the events that Amptguard had out there that it rained heavily
and the rain rose to waist level. I'm worried about our car getting bogged
in all that mud out there (like it did at Hawkwood last year). Last year was
not fun folks and don;t plan on doing that again if I can help it. Besides
these concerns with the site, I had a great deal of difficulty walking after
dark out there because of the stones and tree roots in the major walk areas.
Phelippe got a major bruise on the bottom of his foot the last time we were
there and my feet were killing me by Sunday. We also had alot of people just
go home because they could not find the turnoff from the main road.

It is a large possibility that we will daytrip, if continues to stay at
Tanglewood. If we go back to Canton or Broken O, we will more than likely
camp there.

My 2 pesos,
Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....