[Elfsea] Spring Faire: Help need with King of Fools

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 18 07:20:48 PST 2003

Thanks Pyro,

The Cloak itself won't be needed to be assembled until after springfaire, but you will need to make sure to get back the squares of brocade, you should have 200+ to choose from when making the cloak and I will purchace the clasp and liner fabric for it.  I think it will a good addition for the fools horde :P