[Elfsea] Wednesday fighter practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Mar 18 19:57:27 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Baran" <chris_baran at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Elfsea] Wednesday fighter practice

> I am very glad to see that everyone has returned safely from Gulf and that
> good time was had by all.  With all of the good fighting that was had and
> the many stories that people have to tell, I am expecting a good turnout
for
> the Wednesday night practice at Bedford Boys Ranch.  I look forward to
> seeing all of the fighters, especally my squires, there.
>
> Sir Romanius

I, for one, shall certainly be there. I look forward to a well attended
practice. I have been away from fighting in recent weeks on medical leave,
but am now 100% repaired and eager to fight. So, I implore you fighters, one
and all, please attend and welcome me back with a bout or two and let's
prepare for the upcoming tourney season.

-=Armand=-
Drink more water, it does a kidney good. :-)