[Elfsea] It's Begun...

Brandy brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:09:09 PST 2003

For those of you who know him, my youngest brother Justin, called early (3am
Camp Pendleton, CA time) on Monday morning (the day after the president's
ultimatum)  and let us know he was leaving to go to Mirimar.  He also said
he would have no contact with us for at least two weeks. He did not tell us
where he was going, but a three AM phone call is a little telling in itself
since he knows he would be in some serious trouble if it wasn't truly
important!  So please keep him in your thoughts.

Brandy
Lady Marion