[Elfsea] prizes for contests

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 20 17:37:46 PST 2003

Greetings Ulrich,
This is a very good question I thought I'd direct the answer to the list.

No...... the chivalric, rapier, and archery Defenders are traditionally all
done at Elfsea Defender in September.  The King of Fools and Bardic Champion
are done at Springfaire.  The A&S champion is done at Baronial college.

The other competitions at the Barbarian Springfaire are done just for fun
and it's nice to have some gifts for the winners.

Any other questions?

HL Arabella

Question for ya

Is the springfair gonna be for the Elfsea defender
title?

Ulrich of Carolingia

--- Lisa Duke <arabella at elfsea.net> wrote:
> For Spring Faire this next month we are asking for
> donations for prizes.  We
> have the following contests and tourneys.
>
> Barbarian Heavy Weapons Tourney
> Dueling Tourney (Rapier)
> Archer Tourney
> Oldest Wearable Garb
> Best Barbarian Costume
> King of Fools Competition
> Elfsea Titled Bard
>
> To save Baronial money we are not seeding the prizes
> this time.  We are
> asking strictly for donations.  Every little bit
> will help.  Please give all
> donations to HL Arabella or bring all donations to
> the Baronial Big Blue on
> site.
>
> Thanks for your contributions.
> HL Arabella

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci