[Elfsea] hello everyone

jason jasonhaddock2 at attbi.com
Sat Mar 1 13:04:19 PST 2003

Greetings my friends and family. Jason here .. It has been a while since
I have posted to the thread but I want to let everyone know that I'm
still alive and keeping the faith in my life. I have recently acquired a
job so things have been busy around my home. I am planning on attending
spring fair this year with a new person if things go well. And since my
job just started I'm afraid I will be missing out on gulf war this year
which I am a little upset about but you have to take things as they come
in this crappy modern time. But for the most part I'm doing much better
than I have been in the last few months. Dad has healed well after the
surgery he has and I have healed to better than new after mine and am
looking forward to getting back to shape and start fighting again.

I would also like to ask if someone that can help me with female garb
contact me off list to help out with patterns and such with the "new
person"  that I will be bringing to spring fair.
You can contact me off list either thru email or phone which I will list
below.
Email: jasonhaddock2 at attbi.com
Home Phone: (817)545-9981

Love you all