[Elfsea] ConDFW DEMO - Thank You

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 04:06:55 PST 2003

My apologies for the delay in getting these thanks out.  For a first time at a new venue, the demo went very well - especially considering we were competing with belly dancers in another area of the hotel during the afternoon session.  I would like to thank everyone who showed up and participated, especially since my knee was bad and I spent pretty much the whole time sitting on my butt and delegating:

Lord Agilwulf the Loud, Lord Arodonn of Falconrose, and Lord Morgan Buchanan who armored up and fought both demos.

Lord Seamus O'Dubhda for hearalding in the hotel and marshalling.

Her Ladyship Suzanna the Herbalist for, in her words, "bringing Agilwulf."

Lady Tangwystl for the flyers.

And Irina, Thomas, Diane, Michael, Audra, and anyone else from Falconrose I missed.

Thank you, everyone.

Don Alaric Greythorne

PS - We have been invited back for next year, and I hope we can do it again bigger and better next time.