[Elfsea] Japanese Arts Day - menu and directions

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 13:54:32 PST 2003

Konnichi-wa, y'all:

It looks like we have an enthusiastic group for Saturday's classes!  I will
be emailing the directions in a day or so, but an email crash at Gerita's
deleted Bianca and Tomoko's address.  Can you please send it to me?  And
anybody else who plans to come, and wants to be sure of directions, let me
know.  I am not as instructionally-challenged as Gerita.  <G>

The lunch ("feast") menu is somewhat weather- and grocery-dependent (if
it's yukky I am cooking soup instead), but currently the plan is oyako
donburi, wafu salada, and manju.  If you are allergic to mushrooms or
onions, please let me know!  For those interested, there is a sushi
restaurant (they have cooked food too) we can go to for supper when the
classes are over.

The website is available at:  www.angelfire.com/pro/event

Domo arigato!

                                    ---= Morgan

"Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived,
 stop thinking and go in."               ---= Napoleon Bonaparte