[Elfsea] What a day!

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Mon Mar 24 09:30:38 PST 2003

I have a few words of thanks that I would like to give.

To Lady Elizabeth, Lady Rixande, Lady Inez, Lady Maria and the lovely Thelma for working so very hard at the sew down this last Sunday. To you I owe my deepest gratitude and appreciation.

We have created over 2 dozen of the most opulent, lush and rich looking pillows I have ever seen. Tapestries and tassels. Fringe and beads. Velvet and satin are only a few of the types of pillows that were created. We have pillows sized for the full of hip as well as the lean of frame that will be used at Defender this September.

Thelma is a wonderful person who not only donated all of the fabrics, trim and thread but she welcomed us into her home for many hours while we all worked so very hard. Not only did Thelma provide so very much but she worked just as hard as the rest of the group. Laughter filled the room all day and the hours sped by very quickly. I must admit that I am lusting after her sewing work shop. That is my idea of a seamstress' heaven.

I know that with out the help and dedication of these Ladies I could not accomplish half as much nor would it have been of such outstanding quality.

Thank you Ladies. I am very blessed to count you as my friends.

HL Brigit