[Elfsea] Sringfaire Website

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:13:44 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

The Springfaire website has been updated.

Please check your information to verify correctness, or missing info, or get
that off of there.....

If you are coordinating a contest please send me the rules with the
information that will help promote your project.  (Heavy list, Light list,
Archery, Arts and Science, Bardic, Youth Boffer, ect.....)  For some it may be
a link to the official kingdom rules, please send me that link with a brief
explanation.

If you have notes and challenges send them to me.

If you have your barbarian garb ready I have digital camera, I'll make you
famous.  This is going to be a fun event, let give the Kingdom a little taste.

Cassandra
phone-817 442 527

email sharon at garnetpromotions.com[1]

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: [2] 2 months FREE*