[Elfsea] Looking For...

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 21:21:56 PDT 2003

Hey there you are! :)

Ok that's cool, I'm not picky. I'll try to be at Moot...if God is willing
and the creek don't rise.

I'm gonna really miss you and Rebecca. :(  But, I understand why you are so
very busy. I just thought that maybe my e-mail didn't reach you (your
usually pretty good about replying quickly)...I've been having some e-mail
problems with this account.

We'll try to be at ya'll bon voyage party...it's gonna depend on if we have
the extra money for gas....being poor sucks.

Maria