[Elfsea] Warlord Aftermath

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Sun May 25 18:26:53 PDT 2003

<EG>  I can hear Fearghus Giggling as I write this.  Butt's are built to get
wet.  As long as they dry properly it's a good thing to get a butt wet.
They need to stay tight and dry out as quickly as possible.  After that
there are the butt holders.  Butt holders are fairly cheap though.  I'm not
sure what a good soaking could do for a butt holder.  Beyond that the only
archery equipment the barony owns is Some Little flags and such.  So...
Ulrich... what has devestated the archery equipment?

Wilim