[Elfsea] RE: A Challenge

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Sun May 25 20:28:08 PDT 2003

Now that Warlord is over, how'd we do?  I met my challenge!  I completed 5
Sable Comets and turned them in to HL Ceinwen on Saturday.  I also did
another Sable Comet at Mistress Stella's enameling class which I believe was
also turned in on Saturday.

If you took up my challenge, let the list know how you did.  Did you meet
your challenge? exceed it?  make a good stab at it?

Stay tuned and I'll come up with another challenge in a few days.

In Service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala