[Elfsea] Bedford Fighters practice

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Wed May 28 16:18:16 PDT 2003

Greetings good people of Elfsea,

  I have just been to the site of the Bedford Boys Ranch UNOFFICIAL
practice.  The construction that has been ongoing is almost completed so
the roadways are clearer than they have been for sometime.  The weather
looks great and I am looking forward to seeing many of you there. People
start arriving around 7:00.  If you have not been but would like to, the
park is at the corner of Harwood and Forest Ridge in Bedford.  When you
enter the parks main entrance stay to the left, go past the construction
to the parking lot at the end of the road.  We practice to the left of
the parking lot.  See you later.

Tomás