[Elfsea] getting started spinning - questions

loganclan at earthlink.net loganclan at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 18:30:09 PDT 2003

I always have sewing to do, but lately my hands have been hurting too much to do much good with it.  Also, I was hoping for something that people would be interested to watch, in case I was able to find something in time for the demo.  But the errands seemed to grow as we drove around, and not all were completed.  Plus, I just wanted to learn something new.  I'm too impatient for smocking or blackwork, and watching other people spin, it seems it might have a calming effect on one.

Madelina