[Elfsea] OT -- My Brother is Coming Home!!!!

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 13:31:15 PDT 2003

Oh YEAH!!!   So, glad to hear that you finally heard from him. Scott said on
the phone the other day that he was just starting to recieve our letters
from February. I heard that it was much worse on the front (ie Baghdad).

He'll come home soon safe and sound. Until that day he is in my
prayers...right there with all our men and women that are serving.

Maria

Protege to Mistress Xene Theriane
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra