[Elfsea] Does anyone know?

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 08:15:38 PDT 2003

Hola!

from Missouri?  If so, could you please forward this to them??

The reason I ask is that Phelippe's brother lives in Missouri (north of
Jefferson City). We are really concerned about his welfare and that of his
wife's welfare, too. From the best we could gather they were in the midst of
all those tornados that hit Missouri the other night.

We are trying to get ahold of him, but even when the weather is good, the
phone service is rotten there. Any information would be helpful.

Gracias!

Maria