[Elfsea] While they fight, let's sew!!!!!

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Wed May 7 12:47:09 PDT 2003

Greetings!

Tonight, while our significant others decide it's fun to beat on each
other with sticks at the Bedford Boys Ranch, I'm opening up our house
(less than 2 miles from the park) for those who wish to sew, or just
come visit in the air conditioning. Children are welcome and invited.

Call for directions: 817-797-1988

In Service,
Rixende

Cotehardie Sweat Shop owner ;-)