[Elfsea] OT - paper castle on sale

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 13:21:43 PDT 2003

I get e-flyers from a crafts company, and in this week's "Hot Buys" they have this item:

http://www.herrschners.com/product.asp?sku=WW770568&item=hot

      Castle Paper Model
            Enjoy the pleasure of constructing an architectural and engineering work of art to display in home or office. Simple to do-just cut out each illustrated section and glue them together to build the model of your dreams. Amazing detail without hours of work! Kit includes pre-colored and outlined heavy-duty paper sheets and instructions. 13 ¼x6 ¾x5 ½".

            Item #: IH770568

            Regular Price: $16.99
            Sale Price: $8.49
            (50% savings!)

NAYY.  The customer service for the site is a little quirky, but I've had good results when ordering.

                                                ---= Morgan (LGO)

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                                   ---= Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)