[Elfsea] Help!!!

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 20 16:28:44 PDT 2003

Hola!

I accidentally left my brand new arrows (that Wilim worked very hard on) at
Moot last night (see previous post).  Annyways, I just called Coors and they
have them at the front desk.

I don;t have the gas or the money for gas to go back up there. So, I need to
ask a REALLY big favor....

Could someone (when they are up that way or lives up there) pick them up for
me?   Pretty please with sugar on top??

I really need these for Warlord this weekend.   If you do me this favor, I
will be in your debt....

Muchas Gracias!!!

Maria

PS... See what happens when you have children?  :-)