[Elfsea] Last Thing

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu May 29 18:20:38 PDT 2003

Okay, Last Time I'll be all commercial on y'all.  Well, I'll avoid it as much as I can anyway.  We're having a Yard sale this weekend (Starts Friday) but I thought I'd post to the Market so to speak.

I think the last big ticket thing that won't be general market is the Coleman Stove.  I'll take half price on it same as always.  http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/Detail.asp?Product_id=5430B700G

It's got some signs of age but that's only because we've taken it to several events.  It's never actually been used though.  Everything but the original packaging is still where it was when it came out of the box.  The Manual is under the grill, The cotterpins that hold the wind guards in place are still Taped to the windguard.  Coleman Says it goes for 59.00 so I'm starting the price at 30.  Still as always, I'll take Best offer. :)

We're also getting rid of some of our feasting stuff and other small pieces.  (Candle Holders mostly)  We have Feast service for about 12 in three different styles,  We're keeping the service for 4 in Gold.  That leaves the wooden bowls and plates and the Pewter service.  Anyway, I'm starting to ramble.  I need to go get the sale stuff out of storage and make dinner.

Wilim