[Elfsea] Fighter practice

Tristan and Isolde christina at cncnorman.com
Fri May 30 09:08:12 PDT 2003

RE: Fighter practice
Greetings Elfsea!
 I hope everyone is drying out from Waterlord XXX .  Fortunately,  for me,
my armor is about dry now.    I wanted to send a short little note to remind
everyone that Sunday afternoon Fighter's Practice at Veteran's Park in
Arlington is to now begin at 1700 and last 'til will are all worn out.
Hopefully, this will avoid any heat illnesses and minimize sunburns.

In service to the Barony, Kingdom, and Dream,
Ld Tristan
Elfsea Knight Marshall