[Elfsea] Will you be at Crown Tournament?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri May 2 11:12:30 PDT 2003

Greetings from Lord Armand and Honorable Lady Ameline,

The Crown has requested our attendance in Their morning court, tentatively
scheduled for 10am, on Saturday to make official our appointment as Vicar &
Vicaress of Elfsea. We hope that, if you can, you will be present and that
we can meet with you before court begins. If you cannot attend, we hope that
you can be at the gathering at Their Excellencies, Mistress Xene and Don
Llywellyn, for comraderie and enlightenment. We are looking forward to a
bright future and want to speak with you about the light you will bring to
it. Travel safe, have fun and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Armand & Ameline