[Elfsea] RE: Fwd: The Hip Pocket Theatre

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri May 16 11:01:41 PDT 2003

Steppes  also received a message about participating, and I was tagged to be
point for the Barony.  With my love of theatre and ties in the community, I
guess it makes sense.

Is someone organizing the Elfsea side?  Did you get answers to the questions
posted to the list?

I note the production dates are June 6-29, meaning the first weekend is the
same time as Known Worlde Dance etc. and the Scottish Games.

                                        ---= Morgan (the little girl one)

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short