[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Tomorrow

Nolen Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 17 16:38:41 PDT 2003

Greetings to all Elfsea and especially the officers.

Vicar and Vicaress would like there to be an officers meeting tomorrow at
fighter practice at 4:00 pm.  Topics to be discussed will be the Elfsea
presence at Steppes Warlord, The Highland Games Demo, The newcomers revel
and the first serious talk about Elfsea Defender will also take place. The
populace is of course invited to attend and comment.

Once again this meeting will take place at 4:00 pm at Veterans Park in
Arlington at Fighter Practice. We will stop the meeting after these topics
have been covered.

I realize this is short notice, but this is the only time we have left to
plan before moot.

Please email me with you comments and suggestions on these topics if you are
unable to attend tomorrow's meeting.

Thank you all!

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Seneschal