[Elfsea] A&S night

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue May 20 16:05:49 PDT 2003

Take your best route to 121/183 East

When 121 and 183 merge, stay ing the far right hand lane.

Your firsts exit is Central Dr/ Forrest Ridge.

Exit Central Drive. Turn right on Central (towards the Football Stadium)

You will pass the FB stadium and a park. 5 blocks past the park,

Turn right on Chattanooga Dr.

We are the 3rd house on the right.

2017 Chattanooga Dr.
Bedford, TX 76022

817-683-3543 (Tomas's cell phone #, in case you get lost he is much
better with "on the spot" directions than I am)