[Elfsea] Fighter practice Weds.

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed May 21 15:40:43 PDT 2003

Greetings Mistress Stella!

Ordinarily I would say "absolutely" without hesitation. However, my kid's
last scout gathering of the season is to be held tomorrow evening which
means tonight is my last opportunity to prepare for Warlord as we intend to
be on site early on Friday. I would like the time this evening to assist my
lady. Fortunately, the rain currently appears to be finished at the regular
practice site. Hopefully someone in the vicinity can confirm this soon.

-=Armand=-
Lord Elfsea