[Elfsea] Warlord Aftermath

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 18:30:39 PDT 2003

Did you guys make it to the fields last night?

I left as court broke, secured the campsite and ran
down there, i was forced back when i was taken off my
feet by the current and knee deep water. I decided
then that being alone out there and not having told
anyone i was going out there, it was a better idea to
ride it out and hope for the best.

I just sent a report as to the loss of what i could
not find and know jacque the spinks did not help me
haul.

Ulrich

--- Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>