[Elfsea] Need a few hands at Caelin's at noon 5/26...(was Warlord Aftermath)

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun May 25 18:57:51 PDT 2003

Big Blue is back at Caelin's. Some items need to be hosed off before we
raise the pavilion to dry.

We will be arriving at Caelin's at noon tomorrow (5/26) to set things up to
dry and we invite those who can assist us to lend a hand. We have discovered
that Big Blue goes up really fast with adequate help, but incredibly slow
otherwise. :-)

Ropes are laid out, drying now. Poles have been put away. The 5 tables are
back, but will also need a quick rinse before going in the shed. There was
no new damage to the canvas, poles or ropes that I could see. The bin used
to hold the ropes & stakes will need to be replaced.. (Lost lid and damaged
handles)

We are very grateful for no reports of injuries and well pleased with all of
the help rendered to those who needed it.

Armand & Ameline
Lord & Lady Elfsea