[Elfsea] Sewing machine repair

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Wed May 28 08:15:55 PDT 2003

They are a great store, but I warn you that they can have long delays on
repairs. (Mine took way too long, but they had just had one of their
service techs pass away) If you are just looking for a part, definitely
bring your machine in, and they will probably have it. It's a family
owned business, so I try and support it as much as I can.

Rixende