[Elfsea] Proud Laurel Moment

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sat May 31 21:22:44 PDT 2003

While we're on the Laurel Moment........I'd like to tell everyone that my
Pelican, Sir Pendaran Glamorgan, was announced to become a Laurel at
Coronation in July.  Yeah!!!

How long has it been since we've had a triple peer made?

Proud Protégé - HL Arabella

Subject: [Elfsea] Proud Laurel Moment

For those who know My Apprentice Elenore Cleavley and her Husband Lord
Sebastion, I am quite pleased and proud to tell one and all that Eleanore is
now the titled Bard of the Barony of Sundragon and Sebastion is the A&S
Champion. Yeaahhhh!!

(Proud Laurel Moment)

Darius of the Bells, OL