[Elfsea] asking questions

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sat May 3 09:36:42 PDT 2003

Greetings from Xene:

We are still on for this afternoon/evening from 4 pm till midnight.

 Please bring food and drink.  We will have a BBQ grill and Ice.  We have
plenty of plates, cups, and utensils.

Dress is mundane - wear your favorite SCA-related T-shirt if you want!!

The address is:

302 Sweetgum Dr.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104

My home phone number is: (972) 299-9867.

To get here from Ft. Worth/Arlington, find your best way to I-20 and Hwy
1382.  Take 1382 South to Cedar Hill.  Drive over Hwy 67.  ** Stay on 1382
and it will merge with Beltline Rd.  You will go through the light at Joe
Wilson Rd. and the next light is S. Waterford Oaks.  There is a lot of
construction and this is a new light, so the street sign isn't up at this
time.  Turn right at this light (head south) on S. Waterford Oaks.

You will drive until you see the dead-end and take the last left onto
Shadywood Dr.  Take the first left after that onto Sweetgum.  We are the
last house on the right.  It is a 2-story, red brick house with a front
porch. Please do not block wheelchair ramp in the front.

To get here from Dallas, find your best way to Hwy 67 and Hwy 1382.  Take
the Cedar Hill / 1382 exit, then turn left over Hwy 67 (head east).  Read
directions above and start at **.

NOTE:  This is a "dry" area, so if you wish to shop for alcoholic beverages,
you should do so before you come.

In honor of Crown Tournament, a game of Kingmaker will be available to be
played:)

Xene