[Elfsea] A Challenge

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon May 5 10:41:14 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

I am taking on a challenge.  I have challenged myself to complete five
(5) pieces of kingdom award insignia (not counting any I do at Mistress
Stella's enameling class) to be turned in to Sable Scroll at Steppes
Warlord (remember it's a 4-day event).

I have challenged myself - now I challenge you.  Are there any others
who would be willing to accept this challenge with me?  Not a contest to
see who can do the most or the best.  No prize beyond the accomplishment
of a goal.  Just a simple challenge of stating a goal in front of
everyone and working towards it.

If you are willing to accept this challenge (with either 5 pieces or a
different number) then please post it to the list so everyone may know
and support you.  And when it is over, let those who have accepted post
to the list as well so all may know if we have met our challenge,
exceeded it, or if we simply reached too high this time.

In Service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Anezka