[Elfsea] Help packing a moving truck - today - please!!!!

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge at charter.net
Thu May 15 10:22:18 PDT 2003

A great day has arrived!  My Son, Daughter in law, and grandchildren are
moving out of my home next today!  Today Thursday, the 15th, we are
asking help loading a moving truck.  All of their items are all packed
and have simply been in storage for the last six months so it should be
a relatively easy task.  If Six people will help I expect it to take no
more than an hour.  There will be Pizza, beer, and soda for all that
come to help (we will have a keg of shiner).  We will all,
unfortunately, have to spend the weekend floating the keg - but I
believe that we are up to the challenge!

.

Please contact me at 817-656-1242 <mailto:dgutridge at wizardsforge.com>
for more information.

I would like to start at 7:00pm and expect to be done at 8:00ish.

Daniel
--
[ image001.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]