[Elfsea] Warlord Meeting Notes

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 07:58:52 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Warlord meeting notes:
We are bringing the blue and gold and a few tables to put under it.  Inviting
the new comers and Barony to sit together under it.  We are asking
participants to bring a pot luck item for a group "Party".  Remember we are in
Texas, bring things that can survive being in the heat.  No Mayonnaise based
salads.  In the baronial coolers we will have water, gatorade, and a caffeine
free mint tea.  Bring your own sweeteners for the tea.

Remember it is two days Saturday and Sunday.  If you are going to be partying
with us both days bring two dishes.

Disclaimer: The word 'party' was never actually used during the meeting,  I
prefer to believe that, "where we gather party will occur".

Cassandra

>What was decided about Elfsea at steppes Warlord? I won't be able to make
>Moot, Fearghus will have the car.
>
>Arabella

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online