[Elfsea] The arrows that Wilim made

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 19:26:07 PDT 2003

Hola!

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due...

Wilim made me my first dozen arrows......I have to say WOW!!!   I actually
hit the target more than once with them Saturday. For those that have never
seen me shoot, well to just hit that dad-gum archery butt was a feat and a
half for me.

On Saturday, I hit the red part 2X, the Blue part 2X, the black part 3X, the
white part 3X and missed the butt 2X. I was quite shocked and pleased with
myself! :-)

Wilim made these arrows ultra-light and everyone at the field who looked at
them were pretty impressed.

Thnak you Wilim!  :-)

Maria
Protege to Mistress Xene Theriane