[Elfsea] Needlepont/Cross-Stitch Patterns for Awards

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 20:27:05 PDT 2003

Hola!

I've spent much of the day converting saved gif and jpeg images into
patterns for cross-stitch or needlepoint use. I'm not done,yet. If you have
an image that you would like converted, please let me know and I'll post it
on the site.  I am going to try in the next couple of days to get the arms
for Elfsea, Steppes, Loch Rudh, Dragonsfire Tor and all the other outlying
groups converted to this pattern for those who would like to sew them.

Enjoy!

http://ldy-maria.greatnow.com/patterns.htm

Maria

Protege to Mistress Xene Theriane