[Elfsea] Virtual Scribe

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Fri May 2 10:04:09 PDT 2003

>Chris here (second e-mail addy).
>
>Having read over teh virtual scribe handbook and spoken with Rixande a bit
>about it, I think this is something I'd be interested in doing.  When and
>where could we get together to go over things?
>
>Brand (Chris)

As noted previously the office will be open for bids.  I'd be happy to discuss the office with anyone, let you know what will be involved, etc.  Contact me privately at timothy at elfsea.net if you would like, I will be at Crown and most all Baronial meetings.

Bids should be sent to the Vicar & Vicaress (which also gets the former office holder), Lord William Palfrey (as Acting Chronicler), Master Richard Fairborne (as Elfsea Seneschal) and the Kingdom Virtual Scribe (Lady Chiara).

Timothy
Acting Virtual Scribe