[Elfsea] Crandall at Warlord? no

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue May 20 23:15:33 PDT 2003

I personally will miss you Crandall.  But I'm very glad you are traveling
with your Dad.  I hope you have a great time with him and do some Father/Son
bonding.
Arabella

Subject: [Elfsea] Crandall at Warlord? no

I have had several friends asking when I am arriving at Warlord.

I am afraid that I will be missing it this year.
My father is wanting me to go with him to his 60th college reunion. So I
will be in Middletown, Conn. on The Wesleyan University campus with him. We
will be flying up on Thursday morning and returning next Tuesday. We will
also be visiting some relatives up there, so it should be a good time and
thus I will avoid the traditional Steppes Heatlord.

I hope that this does inspire those with cameras to get photos of the Egg
Hatching and other fine activities, so that I may share in their memories.

Everybody have fun, and drink one for me,

Crandall