[Elfsea] Books for sale

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon May 26 23:02:14 PDT 2003

I want the France one - Arabella

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 3:17 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Books for sale

Okay, before I take 'em to half price books and get an obscenely low price I
thought I'd let y'all know... I'm selling -

The Art of War in the Middle Ages - C.W.C Oman  (As Made famous by Llywelyn
in his class on the Hundred years war. <G>)  This one retails for 13.95 on
Amazon and is in Near Mint

France in the Middle Ages 987 - 1460 - Georges Duby  This one retails for
31.95 on Amazon and is in Good Condition

King Edward III - Michael Packe  This one is out of Print but going Used on
Amazon for $7.25 to $18.  This is a HB with DJ.  There is some wear on the
DJ but everything else is New Condition

Anyway, I'll probably be heading out tomorrow to get rid of them at Half
Price books.  I'll post to the list which one they went to if no body wants
to avoid the middle man. <G>

YiS,
    Wilim