[Elfsea] Insignia Challenge part 2

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 07:58:12 PDT 2003

Hola!

I'm still working on mine...Embroidery takes a while to do even
one...especially with a little one running around and tugging on your
embroidery hoop..hehe. But, I will get them done (in between naps and
bedtime).

Does anyone know of a way that I can back these, so that they are suitable
for wearing? I was thinking of making them into brooches, but I don't know
where I can buy something like that. I need a cheap non-internet
source....as our resources are limited and I have no credit card.

Maria

Protege to Mistress Xene Theriane
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra