[Elfsea] Insignia Challenge part 2

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 06:56:50 PDT 2003

Thank you Siobhan for stepping forward.  The kingdom is in much need of
Sable Cranes.

I'd also like to thank Pyro for the lengths of ribbon she has turned in to
make more Star of Merit garters.

Thanks also goes to Anezka for creating the challenge and her contributions
to our wonderful kingdom.

In service,
Ceinwen~
Sable Scroll