[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 15:31:38 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

We are happy to announce that we WILL be holding bardic this coming Friday,
June 6th, as scheduled.
We know that we will conflict with the Dance Symposium but, due to upcoming
personal activities, we feel we cannot change the date.

As added incentive to come over,if you need any, Bjorn and Mirian (sp?) will
be having their SCA wedding and, I believe, are sponsoring a bardic
competition.

Bring your favorite bardic pieces, instruments, etc..., FOOD TO SHARE, chair
and BEVERAGE OF CHOICE.   Lately, we have been having more eaters than
bringers of food and this is not fair to those who so generously contribute
to the feast each time they attend.

Time: 7:30-? SCA time
Address: 6801 Beaty Street, Ft. Worth
Phone: 817-492-9246

Directions:  From Loop 820 East, just South of Meadowbrook, exit Craig St.
Go East on Craig to Hunter (approx. 5 blocks).  Go North on Hunter to Beaty.
  We are at the "T" of Hunter/Beaty.  There will be a banner and lantern on
the porch.  If you get lost, call and we will direct you here.

                                          BE PREPARED TO HAVE

Ld Tarkus and Ly Gwenllian

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!