[Elfsea] Re: Medieval Faire at SMU

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 10:15:25 PDT 2003

Was totally our pleasure. I look forward to it agian
next year. You guys were very kind and helpful to us
and i know we are geared to do it again when you call
upon us. Please pass along to all that we have many
local things going on and would love to see you guys
come out and enjoy :)

Lord ulrich of carolingia

--- "Depaul, Heidemarie" <hdepaul2 at mail.smu.edu>
wrote:
> Dear David/Ulrich,
>
> I,Gail, and the rest of our Medieval Club wanted to
> thank you and your group for your excellent
> participation at our recent Medieval Faire.
>
> I have to apologize that it took me so long to do
> it; today is the first day that I have been back on
> campus.
>
> I enjoyed very much meeting you and several of the
> other members and hope that we will have the
> opportunity to work together again next year. (Maybe
> we can brainstorm a little next year ahead of time
> and find a day and time better suited to everybody).
>
> Good luck and good weather for your upcoming big
> events.
>
> Heidi De Paul

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci